ONE-ON-MANY (BUSINESS SESSIONS)
BESPOKE BUSINESS CONSULTATION FOR CLARITY AND FOCUS FOR YOUR STAFF
We, at The Mind Manifesto, can design sessions for businesses who want their staff to:
- become more creative
- improve their interpersonal and communication skills
- build teams and relationships
- gain confidence
- increase productivity
- improve morale
Using our unique approach to understanding the self enables you to:
- calm stress
- improve clarity of mind and help make decisions
- dissolve bad habits.
We incorporate music, guided imagery and short meditative practices to achieve balance and enhance reasoning.
A small business group may well decide to hold a joint class for their staff members so that everyone feels they are learning at the same pace.
Many big business organisations internationally are finding the rush and demands of today’s living pretty overwhelming and are introducing interactive classes for their staff on a regular basis, such as mindfulness classes or other healing sessions for their staff.
Some of these include:
- Dealing with stress, Keeping Your Cool
- Delegation without problems
- Refreshing your mind
- Insomnia and how to relax
- A foot reflexology session: for a group of men
- A foot reflexology session: for a group of women
Day courses can work out very effective and at an affordable cost. Since we can tailor-make your sessions to fit the requirements of your business, we will come and conduct a needs-analysis on your teams and see which of our programmes is the most effective method to help them de-stress and find out how to be more productive.
Many companies now understand the relationship between optimum productivity and their worker’s psychological health. We can help with many areas in management competency, so you will be pleased to hear that the Business subjects we at the Mind Manifesto can arrange are quite comprehensive:
- Number One iS : Gaining more confidence and recognizing how you use it.
- Understanding your colleagues and their motivations
- How to communicate effectively with others
- Psychometric colour profiling
- Dealing with Angry or difficult people
- Change Management
- How to Using meditation and creative visualisation to get what you want
- Helping the Team work better together through a visualization that creates an outcome everyone accepts.
- And much more.
Given the nature of our business, we will look at the psychology and behavioural patterns of the staff and introduce concepts that are designed to expand consciousness. Staff should be made aware of this when booking.
Please CONTACT US for a quote for groups from 6 – 10 people.